Business Transition 360 implements a very specific vetting and qualification process for partnering with our contract partners and suppliers; who must comply with the following contractor standards for safety, security and delivering service at the highest level to our clients-
1. OSHA Compliant Business Practices
2. Comprehensive Background Checks
3. Significant Insurance requirements for employees, property, contractors and client premises
4. Must provide a white shirted project leader on every phase of project with a cell phone
5. Teams must have an English speaking leader who can read and write
6. Movers must specialize or complete at least 10 commercial move projects monthly
7. Movers must verify proper equipment for moving office contents and furnishings
8. Movers and Installers must wear steel toed shoes and in some instances protective goggles
9. Mover must have a business delay or fail to comply policy in the event they over book
10. Mover must have an emergency contact with a cell phone and an escalation process should there be an issue after hours on the project site.
11. Movers must provide a firm price quote once all logistical requirements are provided by client and or BT360
12. Movers must adhere to the BT360 move management formula for a per employee move cost, whether moving only crates and electronics or an entire furniture inventory.